Monday, May 10, 2010

Hmm...

What should I do with my latest goodwill finds?


I think they used to be lampshades, but I'm not sure. All I know is that I love the pattern (I can never pass up circles) and for $2 I figured I could spray paint them and find an interesting use for them.


Even Cooper thinks they have potential, but I'm pretty sure he was just waiting for me to turn my head so he could lift his leg on them.


I'm thinking I want to use them outside somewhere, maybe as planters, or use them as candleholders on my patio table. Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. I think they would look lovely as candleholders! I love golden things! Wishing you a lovely new week!

    (don't miss my giveaway) Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they would be gorgeous as candle holders. The light would be so pretty coming out of the circles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!They would be great candleholders or you could put cylinder vases in solid bright colors down inside and use them as vases -imagine fluffy hydrangea or peonies on top of the graphic dots...love them!
    -elizabeth
    www.modern24seven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete