Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nursery Inspiration

Thanks to an upcoming project, I've got nurseries on the brain lately.  Here are some of my current favorites in my inspiration folder.

I love these subtle stripes

soft & neutral

I'd love to try a do-it-yourself version of this lighting fixture with the lil' birdies:

aqua + yellow, always one of my favorite color combos


black and white in a nursery?  i'm a lookin' and I'm a likin'

love the modern eclectic vibe here

Do you have a favorite?

*via project nursery, decorpad, project nursery, house of turquoise, duc duc, young house love

2 comments:

  1. They're all fantastic, but I especially love the soft & neutral nursery. It looks sophisticated, yet cozy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow and aqua! Not even pregnant but I think I may have started planning a nursery theme :)

    ReplyDelete