Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

My name is Lisa and I am an Interior Designer living in the Phoenix area. I have been working in the design industry for the last six years, with the last three years designing for model homes. I am now taking on residential clients to assist them in any scope of project, whether it is a whole house revamp or someone who just needs help choosing the right paint colors. I’m writing this blog to catalog the interesting things I find as I’m searching for new products, and also to share some of my inspirations and work. I love to pull together different styles, mixing the old with the new to create something unique and livable. I believe that your home should make you happy, along with being beautiful and affordable. I am excited to begin this new venture and it is my hope that I can help and inspire others through this blog. If anyone needs help with any interior design project, please don’t hesitate to contact me at Lstudio@live.com . Your comments are welcome and appreciated, so please stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment