Friday, February 5, 2010

Black and White (and Red) Friday

Black & white...

I'm totally dying over the gorgeousness of Anna Kohler's apartment that are floating around blogland this week. Her dining room is divine...


And a touch of red...

I'm also dying over the fact that I get to see REBA tonight in concert, I'm beyond excited! In case you didn't know, I'm slightly obsessed with her (in a non-creepy way). I love her music, love her show, and love her spunk!

Hope you have something great planned for your weekend, see you Monday!

*via elements of style, country weekly

2 comments:

  1. The dining room chairs are so much fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dining room is truly to die for, thanks for sharing! hope you have a wonderful week my dear!

    xo urban flea :)
    http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

    ReplyDelete