Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Major Score

I scored an amazing bag full of vintage earrings, rhinestones, and pearls for $8 at Goodwill over the weekend...



I've been in the mood to make some fun necklaces and accessories thanks to these fab pieces from J. Crew & Anthropologie...

I want this. Bad.






I've never really made jewelry before but I'm excited to get started because it's something that I've wanted to do for a while. I'll be sure to share with you what I make with all of my new goodies!

6 comments:

  1. Major score is an understatement! How do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible!! What a steal, seriously! You can totally make something amazing out of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing score!!! I alwasy see the bags/jars Goodwill has sitting on the counter but have never seen anything even CLOSE to that cool! Just found your blog btw, anxious to check it out!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great find! i can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was so excited to see this post today since i have this amazing collection of vintage jewelry from my grandmother, lots of broken bits, single earrings, and the like...i have been trying to get motivated to do just this very thing. please inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um seriously, that is the BEST score ever!!!

    ReplyDelete