Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amy Butler Bedding Collection

Just this morning I was thinking that it would be nice to do a little re-decorating in my bedroom to lighten things up for the summer.  Then I clicked on over to the decor8 blog and saw that the new line of Amy Butler bedding has just arrived in Bed Bath & Beyond stores and my heart skipped a beat.  Coincidence?  I think not.  I'm pretty much obsessed with anything Amy Butler does, and this bedding line does not disappoint.  I'm a sucker for floral prints and these colors are right up my alley, especially the blues and greens.  And to top it all off, it is made of 100% organic cotton and printed with low-impact dyes so you're doing something good for the environment (in case you need further justification to go out and buy it).  I'm going to check the line out in person asap, but until then I'll just drool over these images from Amy's website:



Love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fourth one down. So summery! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your comments -carlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. All collections are looking very nice, its just like a bed around the thousands of flower. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete