Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fake-cation

It's supposed to be 116 degrees here in Phoenix this weekend, so all I can think about is getting the heck out of town.  Although I'm not actually going anywhere fun this summer, a girl can dream, right?  I'm not sure where I would go but someplace with a beach and lots of green grass and trees would be high on my list.  Hawaii, perhaps?

Of course money is no object for a fake-cation, so my luggage would by stylin' from J. Crew:



Some fake-cation clothes I'd pack:

I'd be headed to the beach with these:



















I love the vintage skirted bottom of this bathing suit, I've been eyeing it a while and it's finally on sale so I may have to give in and get it.  And everyone needs a big, floppy hat for the beach for some stylish sun protection and a beach towel that is too expensive to even think about laying it on the sand.  Oh well, I guess for now I'll just have to settle for a nice weekend at the pool, hanging with some of my best girlfriends and trying not to melt.

Jersey Dress:  J. Crew

Bathing suit: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Black floppy hat: Amazon.com
Beach towel:  Missoni

No comments:

Post a Comment