Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A few things...

I wanted to mention that my friend Jethany Lee (who I went to design school with) got one of her kitchen designs published on the front cover of a little publication you may have heard of called Better Homes & Gardens. It's a spacious and bright kitchen located on Burt Lake, MI with lots of room for cooking & entertaining. If you get a chance, check out this issue, she did a great job!


I also wanted to give a big thank you to Desire to Inspire for featuring me as part of their holiday reading guide for 2010. I'm beyond flattered to have been included with such an amazing group of bloggers, thanks for the blog love!


And lastly, I'm not big on reality tv shows, but I cannot resist watching The Bachelor. I'm so excited the new season started last night, and this could be why:


Gotta love a man in uniform! It looks like there will be a lot of drama this season and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I didn't see that BHG issue when I was at the store today, but I will look again tomorrow! What a gorgeous kitchen!

    And Desire to Inspire is where I heard about you! Kim and Jo do a great job of getting the word out when it comes to lovely blogs.

    PS- I love how you ended your post. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete